As for the school uniforms, it’s really hard to whether it is good or not. Some mothers complain that should children have to wear the same cute baby clothes every day to go to school? Don’t they have the right to choose their own clothes? Next, let’s discuss this issue together:
- It is also a kind of pressure to choose what to wear every day. Wearing a school uniform avoids this pressure and saves the time of choice.
- School uniforms are generally cheaper, which save money.
- Wearing school uniforms is conducive to management discipline.
- Avoid climbing clothes and concentrate your child’s energy on homework.
- Wearing school uniforms can reduce the pressure to catch up with trends and brand names.
- Enhance pride in the school and help unite.
- Foreign intruders are easy to recognize.
Former US President Bill Clinton is probably the most famous and influential school uniform advocate. He said that wearing school uniforms will make the school more orderly and disciplined. It also allows young people to learn to judge a person internally rather than externally, so students should wear uniforms at school.
Disadvantages of wearing school uniforms
- School uniforms are detrimental to the child’s personality.
- The poor style of school uniforms can even lead to a decline in enrollment.
- Students can always find ways to express themselves. Cutting off the expression of school uniforms may lead them to choose other methods, such as tattoos and piercings.
- The school should be a place of diversity and disunity.
- School uniforms will have an adverse effect on self-image.
- Some uniforms may be more expensive than cheap brands and clearance items, and may be an economic burden for low-income families. Popreal can offer you baby clothes cheap and comfortable.
- Reduce the comfort level of your child in school or kindergarten.